CLICK HERE to see a step-by-step guide.
1. Go to www.mygovernmentonline.org, select apply online.
2. Enter all fields for Jurisdiction and Project Type
3. Select "Add a Permit to an Existing Project"
4. Use the drop down menu to select the TRADE permit application type (i.e. Electrical, Plumbing, Mechanical)
5. Search for the Project/Permit using permit number, address, or name.
6. On the Project/Permit you would like to add to, select the details button on the bottom right side of the search screen.
7. Click on the "+ Select" button on the bottom right of the pop-up screen to add contractor information to the Project/Permit.
8. Enter contact information and permit type cost.
9. Upload any applicable files (not required)
10. Save your application to complete later, or SUBMIT your application to complete and send to the jurisdiction.