1. Start by going to www.MyGovernmentOnline.org
2. At the top left go to Permits & Licensing, and click Apply Online.
3. Login to your account, if you have not already.
4. Select Louisiana as the State, and East Baton Rouge as the jurisdiction. The project type will be Permit. Click Next, then Get Started on a New Application.
5. Select the application type Flood Zone Determination, then click Next.
6. Complete the fields with information about your Project, then upload any necessary documents and files.
7. When all fields are complete and documents uploaded, click Submit and your application will be forwarded to the City-Parish.
CLICK HERE for printable instructions