1. Login to your account, and click the My Account button at the top right of the webpage.
2. Scroll down to the My Permits section and click on the View Permit link associated with the project you desire.
3. When the project opens, scroll down the page to the section called Customer Documents. Click on the link at the far right that says Add New File.
4. Click the Upload Files button in the window that appears.
5. Select the file you wish to upload from the folder location on your computer and then click Open.
6. Allow the file time to upload. Once the file has finished uploading you will see the File Name in the window. You may enter a short description in the Description box but it is not required. Click the Save button to complete the file upload process.
7. The file name will display in the Customer Documents section confirming the document has uploaded to the project. The jurisdiction will see the file and contact you if necessary.
CLICK HERE for a visual step-by-step guide.