CLICK HERE for a visual step-by-step guide.
- Go to www.MyGovernmentOnline.org Login with your user account by clicking the Login link located at the top right area of the website.
- Enter your FULL e-mail address and the password for your account in the login window that appears.
- Click on the “My Account” button in the top right section of the webpage. This will take you to your My Account dashboard.
- Scroll down the page until you see the section called “My Permits” as shown below. This section contains all of the permits that have been added to your account. From this section you are able to view the project details by clicking “View Permit”. This is where you can view plan review documents, schedule inspections, view inspection reports, and upload documents.
- If you do not see a particular project in your My Permits list, CLICK the button “Find Projects Associated to Your Verified Phone Numbers”.
- Select the appropriate Jurisdiction details for your project. Then click the Search button. The search result will show up at the lower part of the page. Ensure you have located the correct project and then click the “Add to My Account” button on the right side of the screen in the search result.
- A window will open as shown below. You may enter a project alias if desired, but one is not required. Click the button that says “Add Project to My Account”.
Note: If you receive a message stating that you cannot add the project to your account, please call technical support for assistance at 1-866-957-3764, option 2.
- You will see a new window confirming the permit has been added to your account. The project will now be in your “My Permits” list. Click “View Project Details” to view the project from this screen.