I am homeless, where can I go for help?

There are several places in Baton Rouge for you if you are homeless. There are shelters for families living together, single individuals (men and women), battered women, the mentally ill, persons with alcohol and substance abuse problems. You may call Louisiana 2-1-1 to find the shelter that meets your need.

Show All Answers

1. I am elderly and my house needs to be repaired. Who do I contact?
2. When it rains my roof leaks. Can the City-Parish help?
3. I own rental property and need to have it repaired. Who can I talk to?
4. How can I get financial assistance to provide a public service to low and moderate income persons?
5. I am homeless, where can I go for help?
6. Where can I get a copy of the City-Parish Consolidated Plan?