Can I get an extension or reschedule my court date?

You must appear in person in Room 145 on or before your scheduled court date to have your file pulled and reviewed to see if you qualify for approval of an extension. Another person cannot appear on your behalf to request an extension or reschedule your court date because the violator must sign for notice of the new court date. A personal appearance is required and proper picture identification is required. Another person can, however, appear and pay for your fine.

Show All Answers

1. What payment methods do you accept for payment of fines, fees and court costs?
2. Can I get an extension or reschedule my court date?
3. What if I can’t pay my fine? Can I do community service work in lieu of my fine or make partial payments?
4. Do I have to provide proof of insurance for a vehicle that is not mine?
5. How can I keep a ticket or misdemeanor off my record?
6. How can I get a copy of court minutes? Or how can I get a copy of my case disposition?
7. My driver’s license has been suspended. How do I get it reinstated?
8. Do I have an outstanding Bench Warrant?
9. How and where can I get a criminal background check for my job?
10. How long does a traffic ticket stay on my driving record?
11. Can I see what is on my Criminal Record for City Court?
12. How can I clear my Criminal Record?
13. How can I find out if someone was arrested in court today and taken to jail?