Baton Rouge City Court offers various educational and rehabilitative courses designed to:
- Address problems associated with alcohol and substance abuse
- Encourage behavior modification in anger management and domestic violence situations
- Foster an awareness of appropriate and effective decision making
- Provide literacy enhancement
- Promote safe driving in an effort to reduce accidents, deaths, and injuries that result from impaired or careless driving
Classes are currently held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays from 7:45 a.m. to 3 p.m. The cost varies by class and ranges from $30 to $105 depending on the class taken. You may contact our Court Services Division at 225-389-5124 for more information. View the Educational and Rehabilitative Courses (PDF) for additional details.