Where are documents filed?

Adoptions, Termination of Parental Rights (TPR), Voluntary Transfer of Custody, and Special Immigrant Juvenile Status proceedings are filed directly with the East Baton Rouge Parish Clerk of Court’s Office, Adoption Department at 222 St. Louis Street, B-1, Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Any other juvenile matter should be filed at Juvenile Court in the Docketing Department.

Show All Answers

1. What do I do if I missed my court date, and a bench warrant has been issued for my arrest?
2. Where are documents filed?