Baton Rouge, La. – October 12, 2023 – Calling all women, minority, and veteran small-business owners! Mayor-President Sharon Weston Broome and the City-Parish Office of Supplier Diversity is hosting outreach workshops next week.
- October 17th and 18th, 2023
- 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- River Center Branch Library, 250 North Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70802
- Certified DBEs: Bring LAUCP DBE approval letter and certificate. Also complete the Statement of Social and Economic Disadvantage document.
- Non-Certified DBEs: Complete and bring both the SEDBE Application and Personal Net Worth Statement.
- Documents can be found at: www.ebrpsedbe.com/apply
Staff will be on hand to provide assistance and answer any questions about the application process. The workshops will also offer FREE notary services to make the process even smoother.
If all information is complete, then businesses will receive their SEDBE certificate at the event.
Can't make it to the event? Set up an appointment with SJB Group for assistance: www.ebrpsedbe.com