Ronnie Edwards Event Room - After Business Hours Event
Includes use of tables, chairs and kitchen for approximately 150 guests.
FACILITY RENTAL REQUESTS
All requests for facility rental/usage with the exception of a Funeral Repast must be made at least 30 days prior to the date being requested, and requires the relative deposit to reserve a date. All additional fees must be paid in full no later than 2 weeks prior to the activity.
Any Occasion - After Business Hours Event
- Duration - 4 Hours
|Security Fee||$120 - $480**|
|Total||$645 - $1,005***|
Showers (Bridal, Baby) - After Business Hours Event
- Duration - 3 Hours
Please note, an additional hour is $100, for a total of *$520.
Funerals Repast - During Business Hours Event
- Duration - 2 Hours
- * Total price with Additional Hour included
- ** Security may be required
- *** Depending on number of guests and/or type of event
All deposits are refundable if contractual requirements are met.
After Business Hours Event Times
Monday - Friday
5 p.m. - 11 p.m.
8 a.m. - 11 p.m.
During Business Hour Times
10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
All fees (including deposits) must be paid in the form of a money order. A total of 3 money orders are required. 2 are made payable to the Charles R. Kelly Community Center and 1 for the officer scheduled to work the activity (the name of the officer will be provided to the lessee).
Deposits will be refunded providing there are no damages to the facility, no disorderly conduct, the activity ends as scheduled and everyone exits at the allotted time. All cancellations must be made no later than 2 weeks after reserving the room. Failure to comply will result in the disruption of the activity, forfeit of the deposit, or both.
Additional Facility Usage Reminders
- The applicant is responsible for setting up and taking down tables and chairs and placing them neatly in the storage room.
- Activities, programs and services of the Charles R. Kelly Community Center have priority over any date(s) requested.
- No alcohol permitted on City-Parish Property. City-Parish Ordinance #11155.