- Are the chemicals used in the spray trucks harmful?
- Is the spray safe to breathe?
- Why does one area of the parish get sprayed more often than the others?
- Why do you spray my neighborhood in the evening when everyone is out in the yard or jogging?
- I raise honeybees. How can I prevent the spray truck treatments from affecting my colony?
- How secure are your spray trucks?
- How late do the spray trucks operate?
- I don’t see any spray coming from the truck. Are you applying insecticides in my neighborhood?
- Are the chemicals dangerous to humans, pets and plants?
- What precautions can I take to protect myself from West Nile Virus?
- Can you treat my residence on a regular basis without receiving a request from me?
- Why do I still have mosquito problems in the winter?
- Do I have to be home for your department to spray my residence?
- What type of chemicals does your department use for treating residences?
- I have a large canal near my residence. Is this the source of my mosquito problems?