General 2% Sales and Use Tax Report
Recurring sales and use tax collections for the month of May 2019, as compared to May 2018, reflected a .24% increase for the City and Parish combined. Year-to-date collections reflect a 1.99% increase.
Historical information relative to sales and use tax collections is presented below.
- Breakdown of City-Parish 2% Tax Collections for May 2019 (PDF) (includes Vehicle Tax Collections)
- Breakdown of City-Parish 2% Tax Collections for 2018 (PDF)
- Breakdown of City-Parish 2% Tax Collections for 2017 (PDF)
- Breakdown of City-Parish 2% Tax Collections for 2016 (PDF)
- Breakdown of City-Parish 2% Tax Collections for 2015 (PDF)
- Breakdown of City-Parish 2% Tax Collections for 2014 (PDF)
- Breakdown of City-Parish 2% Tax Collections for 2013 (PDF)
- Breakdown of City-Parish 2% Tax Collections for 2012 (PDF)
|RECURRING SALES TAX COLLECTIONS|
For the Five Year Period 2015 - 2019
2% General Fund Tax
|January||$ 14,253,540||14,222,692||$ 16,466,351||$ 14,860,712||$ 15,268,349|
Other Sales and Use Tax Reports
- NAIC Code Comparison for May 2019 (PDF)
- 1/2% Sewer Tax Collection Report for May 2019 (PDF)
- 1/2% Street Improvement Tax-Green Light Collection Report for May 2019 (PDF)
- 1/2% Street Improvement Tax-MovEBR Collection Report for May 2019 (PDF)
Note 1 - The above report represents a customized presentation of "recurring" sales and use tax collections for use primarily by the management of City-Parish Government for various purposes including revenue forecasting. Amounts set forth are unaudited. They may not include certain non-recurring transactions such as those related to tax audits, or year-end audit adjustments which could distort comparisons.
Note 2 - Since this is a customized report for special purposes as explained in Note 1 above, the monthly and annual totals in the report will generally be different than totals reflected in accounting records.